This event runs from 10:00am on the 21st April 2018, to 4:00pm on the 22nd April 2018 and will take place at Churchdown Community Centre, Parton Road, Churchdown,. It is a Affiliated Group event being organised by Churchdown Quilters, Gill Banks 01452 713892 email .
Churchdown Quilters have always put on a great show and this one will be no exception. Having been in existence for 30 years the group will once again exhibit the work produced by members over the last 3 years. It will include a huge variety of textile art from large bed quilts, to small items for the home, bags, pictures and everything in between. Children and students are fee. See the slideshow of their last exhibition in 2015 to get an idea of the type of work they produce. The show includes
- Traders (new fabrics, sewing notions, kits and lots more).
- Sales tables (including completed handmade items, books, fabrics etc)
- Raffle – first prize a lovely hand pieced quilt made by our group
- Demonstrations throughout the show including hands on ‘make and take’ your own items. There will be at least 3 make and take sessions and 4 demonstrations
- Refreshments-including some lovely home-made cakes
Charities supported from the proceeds are:
- Gloucestershire Association for the Deaf www.gda.org.uk/
- John Hopkins Trust www.jameshopkinstrust.org.uk/
Traders will be: